ZaynDK Admin application.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cyroze 2 months ago. This post has been viewed 220 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ZaynDK
    ZaynDK
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

– First name: Kenneth
    – Age(15+): 17
    – Full STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:43731365
    – Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZaYnDK1000
    – Nickname you use: …ZaYn…DK

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?   #17 hoejhus9 RPG

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?

I would like to be an administrator to help and improve the community. I always notice that some people break the rules when there is no Admin online, and i want to change it, by helping the community and watch the server! Some people do already know me, and listen to me. It’s a advantage to me.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long?

Yes. I was Head-Admin on a server, for almost a year.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans

Yes i do have a lot of basic experience, because I have been Head-Admin earlier.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you).

Yes I know how it works, and how I use it.

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why?

Yes, because i can act quickly and I’m active on the server and I know the rules very well, and I don’t have problems to communicate to people and explain for them what they do wrong and what they should do.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly?

I would be able to play 15 – 20 hours a week, depending on the amount of homework.

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re gonna stop soon.

I would first listen to what the players are arguing about and try to understand the situation. Then I would tell them to stop, or type it so they can see I’m an Admin and I’m serious about this! Tell them to arguing somewhere else. Just not on the server. If they not will stop I would mute/gag them.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN)

First of all, I will nicely tell him to stop, and if he’s keep going. I will give him a warning.  And if he keeps on to continue harassing me or other players, then I would mute/gag/kick/ban depending on the words he used.

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc)

I would first of all, start recording, then get all the proof that i can get.  When I have enough evidence I would ban him and upload it to sourcebans.

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city). 

I live in Copenhagen, Denmark.

*10. How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for?

I  think that I have played around 65-70 hours on the server.

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself:

My name is Kenneth and im 17 years old. I live in Denmark and loves movies and video games. I like to be with my friends and family. In my spare time I watch a lot of movies and plays computer.

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.?

Yes i have some experience, Once i stand for a jail server in a community.

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?

No, I have nothing else to add.

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement).

YES

*14. Will you be active on the forum?

Yes, I would logging, into the forum more then a few times in a day.

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Cyroze.

Myggan
    • Topics started: 8
    • Replies: 16
    • Total posts: 24
    • PM user

Hello! I have looked over your application.

1. Question 3. Could you be more specific are tell us which server and why you chose to leave?
    2. Good that you know how to use commands and sourcepanel.
    3. You seem to have knowledge of how to act in certain situations as you show is question 8a-c
    4. You are 17 which is above the required age.

I will give this application a +rep. Not only because you did a good application but also because admins on hoejhus is needed

//Myggan

-Myggan-

-Youtube-
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2yE0ekqxBrjeqJ83-FSWA?
    All hjälp uppskattas 🙂

-My dog bit this young kid today so I had to put him down 🙁 He was going to tell his parents-

-Have a f***ing great one! //Myggan-

Nigel Thornberry
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 25
    • Total posts: 27
    • PM user

I’ve played a couple of times with and against you and you have always been nice and friendly against other players and it’s very good that you have experience with the sourcepanel. I think you would be a great addition to our admin team 🙂 +rep from me

Steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fishyasfuck/
    My tasks: Game server manager, Game server maps, Game server systems.
    If you have any questions or suggestions you can contact me on steam or teamspeak.

Cyroze
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 86
    • Total posts: 88
    • PM user

Hello,

I have looked through your application. It looks generally good…
    However, you don’t reach the requirement of played time on the server, because you only have 24 and 15 minutes on the server you are applying for.
    I will therefore deny your application because of this.

I will add you to the “Pending Applications” category and welcome you to notify me when you have reached your 48 hours on the server.

You can see how many hours you’ve played on a specific surfburken server through the ‘GAMEME STATS’ button in the menu and then through the search function in the upper right corner you can search with your steam id or steam nickname.

Cyroze

Admin Responsible.

My Tasks Are;

Administrator Applications, Admin Responsible & Bans / Mutes / Gags

Contact;

julia@surfburken.se
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/jullelol/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Accepted Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.