Strandbergs Lawyer Application

Home Forums Grand Theft Auto V FiveM Whitelist (Jobs) Strandbergs Lawyer Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  P4NDA 3 weeks, 2 days ago. This post has been viewed 193 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

• Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

#Lawyer Application

Name: Oscar Strandberg
    Do you have a working mic?: Yes i do 🙂

Nick name: Kashmir Budapest
    GAME ID? (Exempel: 231, can be found at the scoreboard): 2142
    Driving License (Yes/No): Yes
    Weapon License (Yes/No): No
    Current Occupation: Medical transport
    Why do you want this occupation?: Because this city does not have a very active Lawyer yet so i want to help people that needs it. I think its a great job and i hope its alot of fun. It is always fun to get some friends out of situation they cant themselves and i want to be as good as possible at this job that is why i will put so much work in to this, so i can help me customers with their crimes that they may have done.
    How active are you everyday?: about 4-5 hours on Sunday – Thursday, 5 hours+ Friday – saturday
    Do you have any fellowship in this occupation?: No i dont
    Do you know how this occupation works already?: Yes i do. well maybe not 100 percent but i know pretty much about this job and how you should handle situations.
    Have you read the penal code?: (It’s on swedish use google translator if swedish isnt your native tounge.) Penal Code Yes i have read it 2 times yet and i will continue until i know it as good as possible

# OTHER
    Have you earlier played on a FiveM server? (Yes/No): Yes alot of other servers from other swedish servers to english server one example is Kumlacity and Revolution RP and so on i have over 100 hours on fiveM so i have played pretty much i would say
    Have you had this occupation on an other server before? (Yes/No): No unfortunately not but i really want to and this is my first time to try becom a Lawyer

Thank You For Reading This Aplication 🙂

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  strandberg.
    • This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  strandberg.

• Topics started: 6
    • Replies: 11
    • Total posts: 17
    • PM user

Hello Oscar I have decided to accept your application as a Lawyer.

– You have played FiveM before.

– As you say no one else have this occupation and it’s good to spread out.

– You have played alot on the server.

– You are following our rules.

Contact me so we can go through your new job.

~ Utvecklare & Server ansvarig för GTA V Roleplay servern... ~

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Strandbergs Lawyer Application’ is closed to new replies.