SlimJimButterJam's Admin Application

Home Forums Counter-Strike Source/Global Offensive Accepted Applications SlimJimButterJam's Admin Application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steelshield 2 weeks, 5 days ago. This post has been viewed 110 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SlimJim
    SlimJim
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

– First name: Magnus

– Age(15+): 18

– Full STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:38003168

– Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ButterBreadAndJam/

– Nickname you use: SlimJimButterJam

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?
    #17 Hoejhus RPG DM

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?
    I want to be an administrator because, I see a lot of cheaters/rulebreakers go unpunished. It’s no way a lashing at the existing admins, you can’t expect them to be on 24/7. It’s still frustrating to see people with aimbot etc doing their thing, and only as i VIP I can’t really do anything about it. I’ve grown to love the community and I then I thought that I might as well become an admin and contribute more than I already am.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long?
    Yes in a game called Mount & Blade Warband, I was an admin on 3 servers for about 8 months before I lost interest in the game.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans).
    No

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you).
    Yes, as a VIP I know how to mute and gag, but that’s it.

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why?
    Yes I do, I want to improve on the server and make it more player friendly. I am a responsible person when given authority. And responsibility is not some remote town in Siberia to me as I am a shop assistant in Spar Grenaa   

* 7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly?
    everyday at least 1-3 hours, and I will be visiting the others servers to see if everything is okay, but mostly on the Hoejhus RPG.

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re gonna stop soon.
    Tell them to stop, take it somewhere else, get a warning and a mute if they don’t stop.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN)
    Warn him and if he doesn’t stop it’s a mute/gag for a day or so, depends on the situation.

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc)
    Record them and give him/her a perm ban

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city).
    In Denmark, and i live in a city called Grenaa.

*10. How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for?
    3 days and 19 hours.

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself:
    I’m 18 years old and i live with my mother, i enjoy being together with friends and play Counter Strike, i’m a very open person, so i am not afraid of meeting new people and socialize with players i haven’t met before.

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.?
    I have Photoshop on my school laptop, but i have only used it once.

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?
    I look forward to work with you guys.

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement).
    Yes

*14. Will you be active on the forum?
    Yes, i will check it ones or twice a day.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Profile photo of SlimJim SlimJim. Reason: I screwed
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Steelshield.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Steelshield.

Steelshield
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies: 141
    • Total posts: 145
    • PM user

Hello Magnus, I have read your application and I will accept your application based on the these reasons:

–I have heard good things about you from other admins.
    –You have a lot of play time on the server , so i expect you to know how things works.
    –You have good answers on 8a, b and c.

I am going to set you up as a Trial Admin for the time being. If all goes well you will get promoted to Admin after 3-4 weeks.

I want you to contact me on steam; http://steamcommunity.com/steelshield or on our TeamSpeak: teamspeak.surfburken.se:10027.
    So we can talk further about your new position.

Also I want you to read these four links (you need to be logged in to read them):
    How to record a player
    Sourcemod /Sourcebans
    Information for admins
    Guideline for general rules

Head Admin / Admin Application Responsible
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteelShield/
    Contact Email: SteelShield@surfburken.se

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Accepted Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.