Shajnish – Admin Application for your FiveM Server

Home Forums Grand Theft Auto V FiveM Administrator application [ENG] Shajnish – Admin Application for your FiveM Server

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shajnishhh 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 176 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

• Topics started: 3
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 4
    • PM user

– First name: William

– Age: 16

– Full GAME ID: 2276

– Steam Profile:

– Nickname you use: Shajnish

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?: Surfburken FiveM Server

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?: I think that I can bring great stuff for surfburken, I can help staff with the server if there is any problem etc. I also have experience about FiveM server management, I have had 2 servers myself

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long?: I started working with servers 3 years ago. I have also been admin on several servers with Olsson before, he knows what I can go for <3

*4. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you): Yes I do, I’ve had servers before.

*5. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why?: Yes I do, I think that I am a supportive admin and fair. I can handle situations that other cant.

*6. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly?: Absolutely, I will probably play 10h -> 15h a week, It depends on if I have long school days or not.

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server and it doesn’t look like they are going stop soon: I would warn them both to stop, if they aren’t stopping in som time I will punish them.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN): I would give him a last chance to play on the server, if he continues to harass me I will punish him

*8c) A player is cheating on the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc): Proof of him cheating, then I would ban him.

*9. In what country and city do you live in? I live in Uddevalla, Sweden.

*10) Tell us a little about yourself: I am a guy that lives in cold Uddevalla, Sweden. I love to work on servers such as CSGO & FiveM. I Usually speak with my friends in discord or I am with my friends irl.

*11. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?: Not really.

*12. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement). Yes

*13. Will you be active on the forum?: Yes I most definitely will!

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by  Shajnishhh.

Nigel Thornberry
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 46
    • Total posts: 48
    • PM user

You haven’t added your age to your application. Please add it 🙂

My tasks: Game server manager, Game server maps, Game server systems, FiveM Whitelist.Jobb applications.
    If you have any questions or suggestions you can contact me on steam or teamspeak.

• Topics started: 3
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 4
    • PM user

Fixed 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Shajnishhh.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.