Happy Birthday Steelshield!

Home Forums Other Off-topic Happy Birthday Steelshield!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Steelshield 3 months, 4 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 277 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Flandie
    Flandie
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 9
    • Total posts: 10
    • PM user

Today is not just the day before christmas, today is not just December 23rd, today is not just a normal Saturday, today is the day that a mediocre player from Surfburken was born 19 years ago, our own lovely little cutiepie named Steelshield.

To celebrate this wonderful day I’ve decided that we should all take our precious time and write a memory we have with Steelshield or just wish him Happy Birthday and hope he has a wonderful upcoming year!

This year have been a great year for this little boy, he finally took some crucial steps to become the man he strives to be one day and to name a few achievements he has made I’ve made a list.

• Finally grew some hair on his chest but quickly shaved it off because Tinder told him he looks better but hopefully during 2018 he will understand that chesthair just makes him more manly.
    • His surfing skills got better, but his aim got worse.
    • Someone taught him how to swipe to the left on Tinder because he spamswiped right too much.
    • Have matured alot and finally understood the way of life when you downed that Absinth bottle of yours, you probably don’t remember the night but oh boy, I sure do remember that! So does all those lovely pictures of you buttnaked running around your neighbourhood with firecrackers going off between your buttcheeks!
    • You are alot better looking today than you were a year ago, how that happened I have no clue but hey, it seems to work with the ladies!

Well, what will happen this year for you? I’ll also give you a list on something I believe will happen in your life.

• You will finally find yourself a naughty girl from Tinder who will take you on an adventure in the bedroom and give you a prostate massage.
    • You will move to Stockholm so you can live like a true Swede and visit Stureplan every single Wednesday(Lill-lördag hajp!), Friday and Saturday evening.
    • You will finally grow the balls to drive above the speedlimit.
    • You have promised Emil Hagberg to have a conversation with him about the future of Sweden.
    • You will learn to cook your own food and stop being Onlinepizzas biggest customer with free coupons as you keep their business alive in the southern part of Sweden.
    • You will meet me and be my little spoon! (you promised me!)
    • You will admit to the population of Surfburkens Surf RPG community that Gurgas is the true master of #1.
    • Our snapstreak will grow bigger and bigger, just as other things will grow bigger when we meet. #20slakshield
    • And the last, you will finally be promoted from Trial Admin to a regular admin! \o/

Let’s be true to ourselves, you are a great human and I am really happy that I found you and started talking with you on the #1 surf server, not just only because you are a great human but you have future plans and up for a talk anytime given and open for alot! I wish you the best in all aspects of life and one day babygirl, one day I will be able to slicka ditt jävla hår och vaska en Moët-bottle with you on Café Opera while celebrating something big this year. I hope you have had the best day possible with alot of love from your friends and family and from the community of Surfburken as in my opinion, you are a big part of this community, specially the surf-servers!

I will not destroy your speakers by singing Happy Birthday another time, I think three times were enough on the TTT-server so I asked one of my lovely friends to sing it for you and upload it on youtube.

Let me present to you, Maj-frost own version of Happy Birthday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS4-JXB2yUU (insert media doesnt work so just click on it and enjoy Maj.frosts voice)

Bara kärlek min son!

Gurgas
    #KrossaKorruptionen

I do not take responsibility for any kind of comments I make, verbally or written.

-Flandie
    (Gurgas)

Profile photo of Taaaj
    Taaaj
    • Topics started: 0
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYY Steelshield!! best admin on surfburken

Profile photo of James
    James
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 5
    • Total posts: 7
    • PM user

He is not admin

Profile photo of James
    James
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 5
    • Total posts: 7
    • PM user

He is admin responsible

DunderHonung
    • Topics started: 3
    • Replies: 6
    • Total posts: 9
    • PM user

Stort grattis igen!! Köp något fint för de 50kr du fick :*

Profile photo of oskar
    oskar
    Server Admin
    • Replies: 2
    • Total posts: 3
    • PM user

Grattis Steelshield, får komma ner med röda faran och slå din så kallade ferrari  :*

Ööööh ah något sånt

ZeVent
    Server Admin
    • Replies: 2
    • Total posts: 3
    • PM user

Happy bday man, I will be short,
    Have a good party with your friend and maybie gf.
    I respect you, cause you are good admin responsible and very talkative.

Steelshield
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies: 152
    • Total posts: 156
    • PM user

Haha thank you guys for everything! And thanks Gurgas for the bible<333

Head Admin / Admin Application Responsible
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteelShield/
    Contact Email: SteelShield@surfburken.se

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.