Hacker ingame

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nigel Thornberry 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 184 times

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of openminded
    openminded
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 7
    • Total posts: 8
    • PM user

A guy named “Smurf” is aimlocking blatantly at the moment on surfbroken.se #13..

Nigel Thornberry
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 37
    • Total posts: 39
    • PM user

If possible could you record him? Cuz atleast when i got in he was not hacking, maybe toggled them off.

Steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fishyasfuck/
    My tasks: Game server manager, Game server maps, Game server systems.
    If you have any questions or suggestions you can contact me on steam or teamspeak.

openminded
    • PM user

Yea, some server manager got in the server to spectate another hacker and wrote in the chat ” Who is hacking ” so everyone had a chance to toggle off, and so he did. But he toggles on eventually, his grouptag also had this in it: “getze.us” while it was moving. I called him out and he wrote getze.us in chat lol. I’ll see what my playstv can do.

openminded
    • PM user

Smurf hacking

openminded
    • PM user

The other hacker with namechanger.

openminded
    • PM user

https://plays.tv/u/OpenMinded

My playstv if video cant play. Latest 2 videos.

openminded
    • PM user

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198800689752/

I think smurf left, but this is the other guy with the name changer, still ingame rekking ppl.

openminded
    • PM user

Are you guys kidding me you just banned a innocent guy! The hacker got no name! You banned the guy who he changed his name to! Unban Cazbis LOL!

FreakshoW
    • Topics started: 6
    • Replies: 347
    • Total posts: 353
    • PM user

The right guy is now banned and the innocent bystander unbanned. Thank you for reporting this to us.

In the future please try the /calladmin function we have and hopefully an admin will come in faster to take care of the cheater.

~ Admin responsible / Senior administrator responsible / Game server rules ~
    ~ Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lodbroke/ ~
    ~ Contact Email: FreakshoW@surfburken.se ~
    openminded
    • PM user

Im not trying to be an idiot here but i did /calladmin for what, 1-2 hours kek? Also, as i told before a server manager came on the server and asked in chat who was hacking, you might want to tell your server managers that coming into a server asking public “who is hacking” will make hackers turn their cheats off pretty fast.
    Im glad they got banned and that the other guy is unbanned, but you need to be a bit more aware of what hacks currently existing, cause banning innocent people due to a fake name changer thats a big bummer, what if i donate and i get false banned cause a hacker changed name ingame to mine? Made me reconsider some things alot. Either way, have a great day, you can close the thread if that’s a thing on here ūüôā

Nigel Thornberry
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 37
    • Total posts: 39
    • PM user

I just wanna say that we don’t want pepole to feel unsafe on our server and we strive to make it feel safe, but having said that misstakes happen and when it does we work hard and quick to fix it.

We would never ban someone that is innocent, but in this case it was in the middle of the night and not many admins/staff were online unfortunately so it got abit hectic and a ban was given out to the wrong player (wich is fixed now).

We hope to see you and everyone else keep playing on our servers and having a great time.

Steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fishyasfuck/
    My tasks: Game server manager, Game server maps, Game server systems.
    If you have any questions or suggestions you can contact me on steam or teamspeak.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.