Dr1z Administrator application

Home Forums Counter-Strike Source/Global Offensive Denied Applications Dr1z Administrator application

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steelshield 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 215 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dr1z
    Dr1z
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2
    • PM user

– First name: Kristopher
    – Age(15+): 20
    – Full STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:233524235
    – Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KejserKris/
    – Nickname you use: Dr1z

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for? CS:GO & Surfburken.se #1 SS2 IP: 185.166.232.15:27015

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community? I like the community, and the fun aspect of the server, I like helping other people and solve whichever problems might come.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long? I’ve actually been and admin on the exact server I’m applying for (was on a different account that I forgot the pass and e-mail for as I went inactive for a couple years), and on that account I was also an admin for a Danish Jail server which is now closed.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans). A little, I used to have a decent amount of knowledge, but getting my mind refreshed won’t hurt.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you). Kinda same as above.

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why? Yes, because I’ve been an admin on a couple servers before on CS:GO and I’ve also been admin for guilds/clans in other games which I don’t play anymore, I believe I can deal with all cases in a mature and responsible way as I’m 20 years old and have a kid, so patience is one of my strong sides.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly? Yes I definitely will

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re gonna stop soon: I would first get an insight of what is actually happening and then ask them to take it out of the server as it’s disupting to the other players.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN): I would as above, ask him to just plain stop it, without asking any questions as to why he is doing it as that might fuel the flames even more.

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc): I would spectate him to see if he actually is cheating and then give him a ban.

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city): Varde

*10. How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for? 30 ish, I’ve played on it maybe 300 hours on the previous one and have a very good understanding of how it works.

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Kristopher, I’m 20 years old and live in Denmark with my girlfriend and son (1½ years old). I’m outgoing and easy to talk with, I’m responsible and like to have the administrative tasks.

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.? I was co-leader in a clan on RuneScape a couple months back, I had some insight in the website coding and such, but not too much the coding part, just the more basic admin stuff on the site and in-game.

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say? Not really, I hope to be a part of this team and help the community in the best way I can

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement). YES

*14. Will you be active on the forum? Indeed will

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by  Steelshield.

Nigel Thornberry
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 26
    • Total posts: 28
    • PM user

I can only see that you have 39 minutes on our server and not 300 hours as you say in the application. Come back when you have more time and you should look over your answer on question 8c.

Steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fishyasfuck/
    My tasks: Game server manager, Game server maps, Game server systems.
    If you have any questions or suggestions you can contact me on steam or teamspeak.

Profile photo of Dr1z
    Dr1z
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2
    • PM user

The 300 hours was on the previous account which I used to be admin on.

and in regards of the 8c question I can’t see what you mean, as to my understanding, cheating results in a permanent ban

Steelshield
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies: 130
    • Total posts: 134
    • PM user

Hello Kristopher, i have read your application and i will deny your application based on grounded reasons.

-As Nigel says you only have 39 minutes on the server (2017-11-20) And you still have 39 minutes 2 days later.
    – Your answer on 8c clearly shows that you have not read the rules, If someone is cheating you should get proof and then ban him/her permanent.

You’re welcome to apply again in three months, meaning 2018-02-22

OBS! An application before the set date will be deleted without being read.

Head Admin / Admin Application Responsible
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteelShield/
    Contact Email: SteelShield@surfburken.se

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Denied Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.