Canditature for Administrator

Home Forums Team Fortess 2 Denied Applications Canditature for Administrator

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alpha 5 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 213 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GetDirty_
    GetDirty_
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

– First name: Vincent
    – Age(15+): 14
    – STEAM_0:1:98816603 & http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157898935/
    – Nickname: GetDirty_

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?

• TF2 SURF 10x

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?

I could watch for hackers or someone who breaks the rules.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long?

I was an Administrator on a very small Mincraft server.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans).

No.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you).

No.

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why?

I dont know I have to try.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly?

I would play 48h per week.

*8. (Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re gonna stop soon.

Ask what the problem is and try to help them.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN)

I would say that he should stop harassing anybody on this server.

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc)

I would ban him for 30 days. And the second time he is cheating i would permanent ban him from this  server.

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city).

I live in Germany nad my city is Hamburg.

*9a) How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for?

Maby 40

*9b) Tell us a little about yourself:

I’m 14 years old and I’m playnig alot of tf2. And also I’m doing alot of spot.

*10. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?

I really like the server and I found it as i was serching for :surf_10x_reload

*11. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement).

Yes.

*12. Will you be active on the forum?

Yes

inSAIN
    Senior Admin
    • Topics started: 7
    • Replies: 29
    • Total posts: 36
    • PM user

Your application is very careless, in order for us to even consider you for a spot as a SurfBurken administrator, the least you’ll have to do is to put some time and effort into your application.

We also have a zero tolerance for cheating on our servers, the right answer to question 8c) is to gather enough convicting evidence and permanently ban the player.

I would strongly advice you to look over your application and look for improvements, good luck!

//inSAIN, Senior Admin/JB Responsible

Alpha
    • Topics started: 15
    • Replies: 304
    • Total posts: 319
    • PM user

Hello, I have read your application and I will deny your application based on the following reasons.

– You do not have any previous experience as an admin wich is needed right now since we have alot of traffic on our servers.
    – You don’t have the required 24H of playtime on the server you’re applying for.

You’re welcome to apply again in three months, meaning 2017-06-15

OBS! An application before the set date will be deleted without being read.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Denied Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.