Auto Doors in Rust server?

Home Forums Counter-Strike Source/Global Offensive Suggestions Auto Doors in Rust server?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Don Farfar 7 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 214 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Zanx
    Zanx
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

Me and some friends have been playing on the Rust server for some days now and we have tried alot of different base designs, but the (Auto door) plugin is a pain in the ass as it disable us from building creative bases with door defense. And it sure is a pain in the ass when doing pvp as you try to open the door to shoot and it just slams right in your face when you don’t want it too Q_Q

Also it makes me wanting to pull out my hair in stress when trying to enter your own base but has to try 5-10 times because the door keeps slaming you out.

Atleast give us the decision to choose if we want our door open or closed Q_Q

R!P
    Senior Admin
    • Topics started: 9
    • Replies: 174
    • Total posts: 183
    • PM user

Hello, I was playing on the rust server when it was launched and from what I can remember you can disable the autodoors. Not 100% sure what the command is but I bet someone will reply very soon about that 🙂

Have a nice day! 🙂

@SB R!P

Alpha
    • Topics started: 15
    • Replies: 304
    • Total posts: 319
    • PM user

I believe the command is /ad when you’re looking at the door. I think ONLY /ad disables it and /ad # (# = Number) is how many seconds it will autoclose in. I think default is at 5 seconds.

Don Farfar
    • Topics started: 17
    • Replies: 102
    • Total posts: 119
    • PM user

I believe the command is /ad when you’re looking at the door. I think ONLY /ad disables it and /ad # (# = Number) is how many seconds it will autoclose in. I think default is at 5 seconds.

That’s the one.

Server Manager, Web developer, Former Admin Responsible
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrFarfar
    Email: mrfarfar@surfburken.se

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.