application to be admin

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  StappLin 1 month, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 341 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rasmusemil
    rasmusemil
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

– First name: Rasmus

– Age(15+): 16

– Full STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:97985568

– Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156236865/

– Nickname: Eowilisen

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?

#17 Hoejhus RPG DM

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community? i’m popular on your server. Agree with your rules and i have experience as an admin.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long? Yes i have been admin, but it has so been in css. It must have been for about 2 years approximately. but it is 2 years ago that i stopped.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans). Yes I can get it on my pc. But don’t know it completely

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you). I don’t know it, but will be happy to learn it.

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why? I’m sure I will be a fair and friendly admin, have been it before so can clearly also be good this time. you can certainly rely on me.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly? I am very active and can be on the server when there is a need for me. 2 hours every day.

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re gonna stop soon. I would tell them that they should go on a different server if they are not behaving good in the server. And if they do not stop, a mute for each of them

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN) give him a warning. if he still does not stop, i would mute him for a day

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc) record them and then give them perm ban

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city). Hedehusene

*10. How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for? I have been on the server for about 3 to 4 months, i think its about 70 hours.

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself: I am a person you can rely on, i am happy, fun, friendly towards others. is sweet to others but can also be harsh against them if they do not behave decently. I’m just now in elementary school, but stops soon. don’t know if I will get time after school. but will do everything to have it, will be happy to support you.

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.? have not much experience in editing or be the server control, i wish i had been it, but have not really learned it.

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say? I will be happy to find anything more. but currently I have no idea

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement). I understand your rules and agree with them.

*14. Will you be active on the forum? Yes I will try anything to be on as much as I can

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Steelshield.

Nigel Thornberry
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 48
    • Total posts: 50
    • PM user

I will give you +rep since i’ve played with you before, you have always followed the rules of our server and you have helped me several times when there were a language barrier. Hope you get accepted/ Nigel

Steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fishyasfuck/
    My tasks: Game server manager, Game server maps, Game server systems, FiveM Whitelist.Jobb applications.
    If you have any questions or suggestions you can contact me on steam or teamspeak.

Steelshield
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies: 152
    • Total posts: 156
    • PM user

Hello Rasmus.
    I’ve checked your application, it looks pretty ok.
    We don’t need admins on #17 as it looks right now, so I’m gonna put you into Pending.
    I want you to add me on steam and I will write to you the moment we need admins on #17 and you’ll be accepted.

Head Admin / Admin Application Responsible
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteelShield/
    Contact Email: SteelShield@surfburken.se

StappLin
    • Topics started: 7
    • Replies: 85
    • Total posts: 92
    • PM user

Hello Rasmus, I have read your application and I will deny it based on following reasons:

-Currently we don’t need admins on server 17.

I hope you will stay in our community and keep playing on our servers.

You’re welcome to apply again in three months, meaning 2018-06-06

OBS! An application before the set date will be deleted without being read.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Denied Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.