Application from Fishi

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Julia 2 months, 4 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 166 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Fishi
    Fishi
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 3
    • PM user

#ADMINISTRATION APPLICATION

– First name: Tobias
    – Age(15+): 29
    – Full STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:154698363
    – Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gg1987
    – Nickname : F!shi the Music (Cuz i play on most servers nice music)

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for? 

SURFBURKEN.se #1

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?

I think i can help players, and i think i can help the other administrators to have a clean and friendly game feeling.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long?

i created many own server but i closed that, cuz it coast many money. i am expirienced in creating maps or open a server.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans).

yes i have it!

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you).

yes i do!

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why?

My experiences, my time as admin, and my age (not that on the paper, that in my brain)

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly?

i play normal as player. think a day 2 – 5 houres. but my reallife has higher priority

*8. (Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

if i understand it right, than i will stop play the game, go a bit out of the house, calm down, or get help from other team mate.

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re gonna stop soon.

they get first time a mute, second time a kick third time a timeban, if they don’t stop, they will be perma banned, cuz it is not okay to arguning the server.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN)

7 day ban than permaban! No discuss!

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc)

Instant Permabann. No tolerance!

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city).

Germany / Duesseldorf

*9a) How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for?

i dont know! over 50 – 200?!

*9b) Tell us a little about yourself:

I am a people, that like games, i am a programer of a privat wow server, and i am admin in few communitys, i have some expirience, but my english seems not fine,  but i now what i need.

*10. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?

*11. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement).

YES

*12. Will you be active on the forum?

If i can and i have time, YES!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Julia.

Julia
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 51
    • Total posts: 53
    • PM user

Hello Tobias, I have read your application and I will deny it based on following reasons:

-You have written a short and boring application. Every question requires a thought through, and well explained, answer.
    -Your grammar and spelling needs to be very good, especially since you are playing on a server where a lot of the players are from different countries.

I hope you will stay in our community and keep playing on our servers.

You’re welcome to apply again in three months, meaning 2017-08-25

OBS! An application before the set date will be deleted without being read.

/ juliA

"Vad är det för datum den 7 juni?" - Julia 2k17

' My tasks Administrator applications, Administrator responsible and Bans/Mutes/Gags.

Contact
    julia@surfburken.se
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/jullelol/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Denied Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.