Application as admin for your hoejhus rph dm server.

Home Forums Counter-Strike Source/Global Offensive Denied Applications Application as admin for your hoejhus rph dm server.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steelshield 2 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 212 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 667_d3vil(DK)
    667_d3vil(DK)
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

– First name: Casper
    – Age(15+): 20 years old
    – Full STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:426428916
    – Steam Profile: http://<wbr />steamcommunity.com/profiles/<wbr />76561198813123561
    – 667_d3vil(DK)

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?

I wish to apply for your hoejhus RPG DM server

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?

I would like to work as an administrator because i believe an extra set of eyes on the server is usefull along with the fact that i believe i can deliver fair and mature judgement to those that arent following the rules set by Surfburken.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long?

Ive worked as admin on multiple servers back in cs 1.6. cscz and css. its a while back seeing as i recently started playing again and cant get acces to my old account.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any we will teach you the basics of Sourcemod/Sourcebans).

you will basically have to teach me from the beginning seeing as i dont remember much from back when i was admin in the older counter strike games. it should return quickly tho.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you).

you will basically have to teach me from the beginning seeing as i dont remember much from back when i was admin in the older counter strike games. but it should return quickly.

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why?

I believe i can add an extra set of eyes on the server along with fair judgement and an interest in bringing cheaters and people disrespecting the rules to justice.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly?

I play most evenings in the workdays and i spent a decent amount of hours of my weekend in the game as well.

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server and it doesn’t look like they are going stop soon.

I would politely issue a warning stating that if they dont take it somewhere else itll result in a kick. if they dont stop, theyll both get kicked . if they return again and keep arguing ill issue a 1hr ban. long enough for them to cool down but not long enough to keep them from returning.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN)

I would tell him to stop what hes doing(issue a warning). if that is ignored hell get kicked. if he returns doing and continues to harrass hell get a temporary ban.

*8c) A player is cheating on the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc)

I will record the cheater and ban him/her permanently.

*9. In what country and city do you live in?

I live in Denmark, city is Kolding

*10. How many hours have you played on the server that you are applying for?

id say around 20-24 hours. the moment this application is revieved itll be between 30 and 40hrs

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself:

Im a 20 year old electrician apprentice living in denmark. i recently started playing counter strike again, after a 1-2 year break. i play csgo in my sparetime and dont really do much else.

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.?

i have some experience in leadership and management from other games ive played earlier.

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?

Not much else than i appreciate the work you guys are doing. its a pleasure to see the quick responsetime when an admin is called. and that id like to add to that.

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement).

Yes

*14. Will you be active on the forum?

I will be spending time on the forums, helping where i can.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Steelshield.

Steelshield
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies: 152
    • Total posts: 156
    • PM user

Hello Casper, I have read your application and I will deny it based on following reasons:

– You don’t have experience as an administrator on CS:GO which is important now that we have a lot of traffic.
    -We don’t need an admin on #17 atm due to that we have alot of them there now.

I hope you will stay in our community and keep playing on our servers.

You’re welcome to apply again in three months, meaning 2018-05-27

OBS! An application before the set date will be deleted without being read.

Head Admin / Admin Application Responsible
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteelShield/
    Contact Email: SteelShield@surfburken.se

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Denied Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.