Administrator application

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  FreakshoW 3 weeks, 4 days ago. This post has been viewed 220 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mr.eng
    mr.eng
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 3
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 3
    • PM user

– First name:Elias
    – Age(15+):15
    – Full STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:3303909
    – Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966873546/
    – Nickname you use: mr.eng

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?

Counter strike Global offensive, SURFBURKEN.se #16 TTT|Trouble In Terrorist Town by MaxGaming.se IP:81.231.9.34

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?

I want to be a admin because when i am online there is no admin online that i can contact when there is people cheating, ghosting, rdming all that isn’t allowed on the server. So it´s very hard to get them to stop if there is no admin online  that they hopefully listens to or that the admin just ban. But the biggest reason to why i want to be admin is that i want the people that plays on the server and respect the rules and the people that or playing on it have the best gaming experience that is possible.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long?

No i have not worked on a server before.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans).

No, i have not any experience with source mod or server commands.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you).

No, i don´t know how the source mod menu works.

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why?

yes i think that i am a suitable administrator because i really want people to respect the rules that i do it when i am just a player that they don´t listens to but i still try to get them to listen so they don´t ruin the gaming experience for everybody else how wants to play by the rules and if they don´t listen to me i just call in a admin.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly?

I can be online 6-8 hours if there is nothing else i need to do like homework or things with my family.

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re gonna stop soon.

I would ask what they are argument is about and then when i know what it is i will try to solve it but if they still don´t stop with there argument i will ban them around 10 min to calm them down an then try again and of course if they don´t stop i will give them a longer  mute.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN)

I would have told him to not harass admin or other people on the server and if don´t stop i will mute or ban him depending on what words he is using.

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc)

I would have told him to not cheat because its not allowed on this server but if he keeps the cheats on i will ban him for hacking and not listening to admin.

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city).

Uppsala

*10. How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for?

254 hours

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself:

I am a Swedish guy that likes to meet friends to talk and play game with.

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.?

I have some interest in Webb coding/development but only to play around with already existing Webb sites.

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?

No not really i am pretty sure i got everything that i wanted to say.

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement).

Yes.

*14. Will you be active on the forum? 

Yes i will jump around on the forum from time to time when i am not playing on the server.

ChipsTutten
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total posts: 6
    • PM user

+rep

active

friendly

knows the rules

klimpen
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 3
    • Total posts: 5
    • PM user

+rep

Knows the rules

active

very friendly

Sg553 är bättre än Ak47

Profile photo of Englundz
    Englundz
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Total posts: 25
    • PM user

+rep

kan reglerna

säger till om folk om de gör något fel

är trevlig,rolig,snäll.

i no like name it is confusing for some people x) 😉

Lycka till. <3

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Profile photo of Englundz Englundz.

du behöver inte veta

FreakshoW
    • Topics started: 6
    • Replies: 319
    • Total posts: 325
    • PM user

Hej Elias. Jag har kollat över din ansökan och det ser bra ut och jag kommer därför att acceptera din ansökan på grundande anledningar:

–Du har mer än 11 dagars speltid på servern du ansöker till vilket är bra för då vet du hur saker och ting går till.
    –Har hört bra om dig av andra admins.

Jag kommer sätta dig på en 3-4 veckors trial för att se hur det går, om du passar som admin till Surfburken. Om allt går bra så kommer jag därefter befordra dig till admin.

Hur som helst så vill jag att du kontaktar mig så att vi kan gå igenom din nya position.
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lodbroke/
    Teamspeak: teamspeak.surfburken.se:10027.

Här är även fyra guider jag vill att du kollar igenom innan du kontaktar mig (du måste vara inloggad för att kunna läsa dem). Naturligtvis kommer vi gå igenom det mesta som står i dessa, men om du någon gång blir osäker och jag inte är tillgänglig så finns det information här.

How to record a player
    Sourcemod /Sourcebans
    Information for admins
    Guideline for general rules

~ Admin responsible / Senior administrator responsible / Game server rules ~
    ~ Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lodbroke/ ~
    ~ Contact Email: FreakshoW@surfburken.se ~
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Accepted Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.