#ADMINISTRATION APPLICATION

Home Forums Counter-Strike Source/Global Offensive Accepted Applications #ADMINISTRATION APPLICATION

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Steelshield 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 226 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ZeVent
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2
    • PM user

#ADMINISTRATION APPLICATION

– First name:
    Ugnius
    – Age(15+):
    – Full STEAM ID:
    STEAM_0:0:89776540

– Steam Profile:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZeVent/

– Nickname you use:
    ZeVent

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?
    CSGO – TTT server

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?
    I want to be admin, because I would keep the order in thee server and I would help other admins in complicated situations. There some periods of the time when there no any admin online (All the time after school  🙂 )

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long?
    Before when I started to play Surfburken I use to play in Lithuanian (My home country) TTT server and there I was admin like 2 months before it died (Died because of disagreements with server plugin writter and CEO).

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans).
    No, because in that server used to be modified commands into our language.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you).
    I would be introduced of it. (I’m only using sourcemods which are allowed on normal player)

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why?
    Yes, because I communicate with other people in the server, most of the time I’m not salty (I get mad when I get RDM’ed) annd I think that in the TTT Server should managed more by the admins.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly?
    It would be 5 days out of 7 days. It really depends of my school. In the server I spend 1 to 4 hours in a day. I don’t really play other games (GTA Online sometimes, but not ofteen because it’s full of modders and u need to grind all the time), but then I play CSGO I play competitive (mainly thursday for drop) and all other time I spend on TTT server.

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re gonna stop soon.
    Ask that is the problem and try solving it friendly.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN)
    I would warn him him about his harassment because it’s not allowed to bully other people, not because I’m admin.

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc)
    Start demo recording to have visual proof and give him a warning to turn it off. If he won’t do that I would ban him.

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city).
    Lithuania, Vilnius (It’s only across the Baltic Sea  😉 )

*10. How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for?
    I can not say exact hours count but it could be 200 hours or more (CSGO hours – 1,440 hrs on record)

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself:
    I really enjoy playinng CS, but my main passion is cars (My dream car is e46 with 2JZ, widebody and af course sunroof, because I think it makes ton of difference on looks)

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.?
    I use little bit of Photoshop for my personal photos or just little cropping. I also made little frag movie in the summer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUEQcqUMTXY/
    (Now I’m trying to fix mic audio on ShadowPlay and I want to make highlights in the TTT server)
    I don’t really have enough footage to make a proper fragmovie.

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?
    The admin Chips, KryptoX, Englundz and Tuva is very nice  🙂

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement).
    YES

*14. Will you be active on the forum?
    If I will have to – yes. I probably respond my messages all the time.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  ZeVent.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Steelshield.

TuvaPinkHorse
    Server Admin
    • Replies: 7
    • Total posts: 8
    • PM user

Hello ZeVent,

I will give you +rep becuase of these following reasons:
    +knows the rules very well
    +always helpful and kind

I will give you -rep becuase of this following reason:
    -your grammar isn´t perfect, but I have heard you talk in game so I know that you can the english language very well

Overall I will give you a +rep becuase you are helpfull and friendy, also you don´t have any gags or mutes (what I can se) and very few bans.

ZeVent
    Server Admin
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2
    • PM user

Thanks Tuva,
    I know that my gramma is nnot the best one, specially then I panic.

KryptoX
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 3
    • Replies: 10
    • Total posts: 13
    • PM user

+rep

-Friendly

-Active

-Knows Rules

ChipsTutten
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total posts: 6
    • PM user

+rep

active

nice to every one

knows the rules

Steelshield
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies: 130
    • Total posts: 134
    • PM user

Hello Ugnius, i have read your application and i will accept your application based on grounded reasons.

-You have a lot of recommendations from other admins, wich is good.
    -You have a much active time on the servers as well.
    -You also seem to know the rules very well and being mature and a lot of confirmation from other admins.

Anyway, i want you to contact me on steam; http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteelShield/
    So we can either talk via steam or on TeamSpeak.

Also i want you to read these two links:
    Sourcebans/Sourcemod http://surfburken.se/?topic=admin-guide-sourcemod-sourcebans
    How to record a player http://surfburken.se/?topic=admin-guide-how-to-record-a-player

Head Admin / Admin Application Responsible
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteelShield/
    Contact Email: SteelShield@surfburken.se

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Accepted Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.