Admin dont give a shit

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Elias Elias 2 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 215 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Elias
    Elias
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 2
    • Total posts: 4
    • PM user

Hi                                                                                                                                                         steam name: Swinto

one Admin named Nix muted me 160 minutes for using slam and when i asked him like 5 times why did not the other guys who used slam get banned  did he not still give a shit nice Admins you have Added to the server after a while i got mad because he did not give a shit about me and a Admin are suposse to answear if i did something wrong which he didn´t,  When i got mad i said that he was a shit admin and im going to talk to someone sho acctually have experience to help me, so now im banned from the server to.

‘Great job´

Profile photo of Nixx
    Nixx
    • PM user

Greetings Elias / Swinto,

I can understand your frustrations from your post and I’m here to give a little insight from my perspective.

I joined the server after being called in, due to someone rdming. It was pure coincidence that I joined at the time you were using slam, and I did not hear any other user using slam. I know it feels unfair from your point of view, but I cant simply ban someone for something I haven’t been witness to or dont have evidence against.

Your mute’s reason is you spamming your microphone. I accidently silenced myself when attempting to mute you, which I first found out after I had issued a ban for admin disrespect.

I tried to communicate with you, but the silence on myself prevented it, and of course that is my own fault, but it is in no way okay to disrespect an admin, and we have zero tolerance for mic abuse or admin disrespect.

I hope this shreds some light on why you were muted / banned, and I also hope it shreds some light one the “He didn’t care about me” part.

Best Regards,

Nix – TTT Admin

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Nixx Nixx.
    Profile photo of Elias
    Elias
    • PM user

Nixx im really sorry for calling you these thingslike really, and after a while i feelt that was not nice of me, I just wondering why you did not anwear when i keept asked you but i got ignored )= it feels like everytime i do something wrong i get the shit but when the other people does something they dont get a bann or mute

Sorry for disrespect you dear, Nixx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.