Admin 'Defender'

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nigel Thornberry 1 month, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 235 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

• Topics started: 3
    • Replies: 13
    • Total posts: 16
    • PM user

Hände: Runt 02:30-02:40 NATT

Spel/Server: Csgo #13 SM:RPG

Anledning: Jag kollade lite på youtube strax innan jag fick ett meddelande ifrån [SURFBURKEN-BOT] och det var ” [CHAT] Server [#13] – User [ The Distraction – (STEAM_1:1:116311110)] said [ Nigga shut he fuck ]” Direkt när jag såg detta så joinade jag servern.

Min första reaktion när jag joinade servern var att folk var högljudda, men tänkte att Defender skulle ta hand om situationen för att han var redan befintlig på platsen. Så jag väntade för att se vad han skulle göra i denna situationen. Efter ett tag insåg jag att han inte ens var påväg att göra något förutom att surfa runt och skjuta folk med sin Sawed-Off.

Det var då jag skrev i admin chatten och frågade VARFÖR han inte reagerade på sakerna de sa och skrev i chatten (Chatten: ) fick ingen kommentar från honom. Samma sak hände när jag lade till honom.

I slutändan fick jag ta hand om detta.

Vart jag försöker komma med detta är att Defender inte är lämplig att vara en administratör ifall han inte tänker göra något mot sakerna som uppstår i framtiden

Mvh Maggan

Profile photo of Defender
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2
    • PM user

This is my fault I was trying to record a surf montage at that time so I had the volume of my game turned low and was not able to get a full visual of the chat at the time because I was recording and my recording software  has a bar that takes up the bottom of my screen to tell me all the details. And the bar also blocked who the steam message was from so I could not see it was from the bot I thought it was from someone else. I do apologize very much and I am sure this will not happen again.

Nigel Thornberry
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 46
    • Total posts: 48
    • PM user

As i see it, you Maggan joined the server and didn’t do anything about the players that were behaving wrong like Defender since you wrote ”Efter ett tag insåg jag att han inte ens var påväg att göra något” and in my book that’s not right to do either, since he obviously was busy, you can’t just assume that he were ignoring them and not doing his job as an admin. You guys are a part of the same team and should strive to work as one aswell.

I’m not here to point fingers i just want everyone to understand that while yes you are an admin here on our servers you are first and foremost a player and you are allowed to record a montage or whatever you want to BUT with that said you have some responsibility as an admin aswell, like if you gonna go on our server and for an example record a montage and you won’t be able to be an ”admin” under that period. Maybe write to one of the other admins online so they are ready for it.

What i’m trying to say is mistakes are bound to happen but don’t be afraid of them 🙂

“Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.”
    ― Salvador Dalí

My tasks: Game server manager, Game server maps, Game server systems, FiveM Whitelist.Jobb applications.
    If you have any questions or suggestions you can contact me on steam or teamspeak.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Admin 'Defender'’ is closed to new replies.