Admin Application – Plockarn

Home Forums Counter-Strike Source/Global Offensive Denied Applications Admin Application – Plockarn

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  StappLin 1 week, 2 days ago. This post has been viewed 156 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Plockarn
    Plockarn
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

#ADMINISTRATION APPLICATION

– First name: My first name is Linus
    – Age(15+): My age is 15 as of april 2017 i will be 16 as of april 2018
    – Full STEAM ID: (– STEAM_0:0:93352466)

– Steam Profile: (http://steamcommunity.com/id/4324235432234/)
    – Nickname you use ( I use plockarn and have used as of soon to be 4 years i believe and will probably have for as long as i play for it is now well known on alot of servers(: )

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?

I’m applying for Counter Strike Global Offensive mostly TTT but minigame is nice aswell altough being admin on all servers does not hurt cause then if you join some server you know that if someone is screaming/breaking rules etc you can mute kick ban whatever is apropriate for the occation.

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?

I want to be admin for I feel like there are admins on alot of the time but when there are no admins people start breaking rules straight away and i think i could help in a way of me being online almost all the time therefore there would be no empty times. And i know i have broken alot of rules aswell but this has been for the simple reason that there have been no admins online so you take your chance.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long?

I have worked with FPSLynx where i was admin for quite a long time not sure really how long but i estimate at least 6 months i was removed due to inactivity cause by the lack of interest in the game.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans).

Yes i have some experience but not to where i understand it fully and a walktrough is always nice.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you).

Yes i have some experience but not to where i understand it fully and a walktrough is always nice. I just copy pasted cause exact same thing goes for here 🙂

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why?

I think I am suitable as admin for i know how to get my act together when needs be, as for example on fpslynx i was a bit of a troll but when i got admin and actually had a reason not to troll no more i was viewed as some of the admin as the calm admin who only banned if REALLY necessary. Although i was also pretty well known for instant muting when people were screaming bad stuff.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly?

This week in cs i have played 55 hours not sure how many of those were on surfburken but i imagine quite alot atleast like 30-40% can probably make that 50-60% if i am needed. And i will be able to be on almost all the time.

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re gonna stop soon.

I would tell them both to stop arguing, if they would not stop argue i would issue a warning if that does not help either i would, kick which would be the third strike if they come back and argue i would issue an 1 hour ban to calm down ofc that depends on what they’re saying in this particular argument.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN)

I would ask him to please stop for it is not nice to harass ever if he would not stop i would kick him for harassing i think is alot more severe than just arguing then if he keeps going ban for minimum 2 days also depending on what he is saying.

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc)

If it is really obvious i will start recording then copy his profile url and perm ban him then give him an explanation also a link to the video where he can go watch the blatant evidence of it actually ocurring.

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city).

I’m currently stated in Sweden, Stenstorp.

*10. How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for?

Oh, i don’t really know but it’s been quite some weekends so atleast 5-6 days of playtime so around 144 hours or more i would say.

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself: Well i’m 15 i play computer ALOT which is why i also go to the gym minimum 4 times a week to not lose myself. I mostly do nothing but those 2 things and sleep i don’t even leave the computer when i eat, i eat whilst playing ask anyone on the server they know haha 🙂

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.?

I know how to photoshop a bit for i like to transform Volvo 745 945 etc in to A-Traktors i know i know waste of time but it’s alot of fun and i do it sometimes so i know a bit about photoshopping.

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?

I am usually quite calm but i can also get REALLY mad i usually don’t show it tho. And if i do feel the need to show it i will just log off for some time and cool down.

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement). YES

*14. Will you be active on the forum? I suppose if i get admin it will be one of my duties so yes i will be active and keep posted about what’s happening on the servers since it’s a big part of being admin.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  StappLin.

Maj.Frost
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 7
    • Replies: 14
    • Total posts: 21
    • PM user

-rep you got banned for prop abuse not long ago.

Enzyoo
    • Topics started: 0
    • Replies: 221
    • Total posts: 221
    • PM user

-rep due to:

– You have been banned for map exploiting and I’ve warned you myself for it a day or so ago.
    – You have a lot of comm blocks on your record.
    – You use a lot of bad language in-game and have been warned for it.

Best of luck!

-Enzy

Head Admin / Server Manager
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073261902
    Contact me: enzyoo@surfburken.se

Smurferino Cappuccino
    • Topics started: 6
    • Replies: 73
    • Total posts: 79
    • PM user

Har inte någon jätte koll på vem du är men lägger -rep slarvigt skriven ansökan samt en relativt dålig engelsk grammatik.

Då jag spelar mycket på TTT servern vet jag hur viktigt det är att kunna förklara och konversera på engelska och jag tappade bort mig ett antal gånger i din ansökan på grund av grammatiska fel samt stavfel.

Det var allt jag hade att säga.

//smurferino

Tack och förlåt!

Smurferino Cappuccino: Do you know the difference between a "one-night stand" and a "new born baby"?
    Grim Reaper: Nein
    Smurferino Cappuccino: Wow...
    Smurferino Cappuccino: You sick fuck

StappLin
    • Topics started: 7
    • Replies: 72
    • Total posts: 79
    • PM user

Hello Linus, I have read your application and I will deny it based on following reasons:

-Your grammar and spelling needs to be very good, especially since you are playing on a server where a lot of the players are from different countries.
    -You got alot of Mutes/gags.
    -Currently you’re not mature enough to become an admin at our community.

I hope you will stay in our community and keep playing on our servers.

You’re welcome to apply again in three months, meaning 2017-??-??

OBS! An application before the set date will be deleted without being read.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Admin Responsible StappLin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Denied Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.