Admin application N1bble

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Steelshield 4 weeks, 1 day ago. This post has been viewed 294 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

N1bble
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 3
    • PM user

– First name: Jonatan
    – Age(15+): 14 Turning 15
    – Full STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:5144150
    – Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970554028/
    – Nickname you use N1bble

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?

CS:GO SURFBURKEN.se #16 TTT

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?  I want to be an administrator because most evenings there are many players that break the rules, abuse voice/text chat and there are no admins online to do anything about it. This means that anyone on the server that follows the rules will get rdmed every round and it will make the experience on the server horrible. I want to be an admin that can be online later at night and make it better for anyone who plays on the server.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long? I have been an admin on a small minecraft pvp server that my dad made. I was admin for two months but then the server shut down due to a lack of players.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans). I have not used them myself but I’ve been at a friends house (hes vip at a different server) and he showed me how to mute and gag players. I dont think I know everything so I could use some tips.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you). My friend showed me a bit and I’ve watched a youtuber who uses it I dont know alot about it so I will need some help with it.

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why? I think I am suitable as an admin because I want everything to be fair and I’m very good at seeing problems in two different perspectives wich can be very helpful if someone is arguing. Another reason why I think I’m suitable for admin on the TTT server is because I can speak the english language and I have good grammar.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly? I play about 2-3 hours a day and on weekends it’s probably 5-7 hours if I’m not busy. Yes I will be active on the servers.

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re gonna stop soon. First i would ask them what the problem was and if I could help in solving it. If they are arguing about something not server related i would ask them to take it outside the server. If they keep on arguing in the server I would give them a mute/gag depending on what words were said. If they said any racist or other non tolerated words I would ban them.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN) I would ask him why he was harrasing me and tell him to stop. If he does not stop i would give him a mute/gag and if he uses any non tolerated words he would get a ban.

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc) If i suspect someone of cheating I would go into spectator mode and record him. If im not 100% sure hes cheating I would ask another admin if they agree that hes cheating I would permanently ban him and post the demo on the forums.

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city). Sweden, Sjöbo

*10. How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for? 8 days and 18 hours, 2010 hours in total

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself: I was born 2003, I have one sister and she is 12 years old. My sister, my mom and I live in a 2 floor house we have one dog, three cats and two guinea pigs. In my spare time i hang out with friends, play with my dog and play computer games.

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.? I do not have any of these skills but I hope in the future that I can start using photoshop.

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say? I just want to say that i will need help with how to record.

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement). Yes.

*14. Will you be active on the forum? I will check the forums once very day.

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Steelshield.

Opasa
    • Topics started: 3
    • Replies: 14
    • Total posts: 17
    • PM user

Måste man inte skriva en svensk ansökan om man är kan svenska?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/OpasaVip/
    I am currently vip at surfburken.
    Find me on Surfburken server #15 Jailbreak

TheliaZ
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies: 3
    • Total posts: 7
    • PM user

O

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  TheliaZ.

Trial admin on server#15 Jailbreak
    Contact
    Theliaz2002@gmail.com

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198286950265/

Cyroze
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 85
    • Total posts: 87
    • PM user

Nej på TTT är det en regel att man ska skriva på engelska.

Cyroze, Admin Responsible.

My Tasks Are;

Administrator Applications, Admin Responsible & Bans / Mutes / Gags

Contact;

julia@surfburken.se
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/jullelol/

Steelshield
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies: 127
    • Total posts: 131
    • PM user

Hello Jonatan, i have read your application and i will deny your application based on grounded reasons.

-You’re not 15 yet.
    -I’ve talked to some admins and they think that you’re not fit for admin as for right now, due to your age.

You’re welcome to apply again in three months, meaning 2018-01-19.

OBS! An application before the set date will be deleted without being read.

Head Admin / Admin Application Responsible
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteelShield/
    Contact Email: SteelShield@surfburken.se

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Denied Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.