Admin Application (Mr Skinny Penis

Home Forums Counter-Strike Source/Global Offensive Denied Applications Admin Application (Mr Skinny Penis

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hylken 2 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 177 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SkinnyP
    SkinnyP
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

First name: Jason
    – Age(15+): 20
    – Full STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:428237771
    – Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198816741270
    – Nickname: Mr Skinny Penis

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?

Counter Strike Global Offensive. Server 13

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?

Many times I joined the servers without any admins logged in especially in peek time, I played Counter-Strike for years and I think I can share some of my knowledge on the map with others/new comer. I personally think i can improve the way people act with each other, since there are many kids on the server I would like to keep the atmosphere cool so everyone can enjoy playing peacefully without any trash talking/screaming in mics/cheating etc. I think I can make a difference on the server because im mostly playing CS and i’ll be always there to Watch the server.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long?

I worked with different types of servers, I never been an admin on any CS server but when I was younger, I was an admin for a private World of Warcraft server for about 1 year. Then the server closed and I managed to create my own private server.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any we will teach you the basics of Sourcemod/Sourcebans).

I have very little to no experience using sourcemod / sourcebans. However, I learn very quickly and would like to improve.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you).

I do know how a sourcemod menu works, but i’ve never been an admin so I can’t tell if this is way more different or not.

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why?

I believe that I am a suitable administrator because I always loved to help people that don’t know how to do certain things. I feel like this server have a great community , it may be only just a week that I joined the server but enough for me to apply as an admin. A thing that i’ve never done on any CS servers. + When I was younger I used to work and dealt with Customer that were (mostly) angry/sad/annoyed so I think that may be a plus for the community/server itself.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly?

It always depends on my Schedule, Im always working 2 days and then im 2 days off, once per 2 weeks im doing friday to Sunday so im likely playing less that week. I can easily play 5-10 hours a day when im not working.

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server and it doesn’t look like they are going stop soon.

First thing first, im gonna be quiet and listen to what they are arguing about. If they are talking about politics and they’re being polite with each others im just gonna let things go. But if 1 player start using racism or begins to intimidate other players, of course action will be taken, im gonna tell them both that they can argue as long as they want, but to not use any racism/sexism/hateful language otherwise im in the obligation to mute them, if they do not want to co-operate and doesn’t stop trash talking in the chat then I will kick them both.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN)

When I was younger, I used to get bullied all the time and get beaten and I had no friends at all, im saying this because words don’t touch me, it’s not because im an admin that im god either, I won’t care until FizKy starts bullying others players or when he starts using racism/sexist/any sort of hateful language.

*8c) A player is cheating on the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc)

I will record the cheater in question and then im gonna perma ban him. I don’t care about him, he’s cheating, he’s ruining fun for other players.

*9. In what country and city do you live in?

Quebec, Canada

*10. How many hours have you played on the server that you are applying for?

I have currently played about 20-25 hours. (And already rank 14 !)

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself:

When I was younger, I really had 0 friends. Around 9 years old I got my first computer, a shitty computer running the old win98, barely good enough to run old Runescape browser. Both of my parents were addicted to World Of Warcraft, so I followed them. At 12 years old, I was living with my mother at the time and my mother had a mental health disorder, so my dad picked me up because I couldn’t live with my mother anymore. That’s when I REALLY got into games, I would play all day all nights without getting out, I learn computer basic’s through YouTube and at 14 years old I began to put money on some computer parts and just build it. At 16 years old, I was running my own WoW private server on my computer and I had coded a website for my private server. Im telling you, it was NOT good at all, but hey at least I tried.

This is just about how I got into computers/gaming, otherwise i’ve been skating for 6 years now, still not able to tre flip (lol). I also like to hunt and I really love my job.

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.?

Maybe server management, but I do not think it’s the same thing as server management for World of Warcraft. However, i’ll be heavily happy to learn more about it so I can help.

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?

I look forward to hearing from you and I hope I can bring some positivity to the community.

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement).

Yes

*14. Will you be active on the forum?

Yes

PS : English isn’t my native language, I also speak french.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of SkinnyP SkinnyP.

Hylken
    • Topics started: 11
    • Replies: 155
    • Total posts: 166
    • PM user

Hello, i have read your application now and will deny your applicationon based on grounded reasons.

– I have read your chatt history on our servers where you link your other account that is vac banned. We do not accept any kind of cheating.

Surfburken CEO
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hylken
    Email: Hylken@surfburken.se

"How the little piglets would grunt if they knew how the old boar suffered"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Denied Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.