Admin Application – Jerktheclown

Home Forums Counter-Strike Source/Global Offensive Accepted Applications Admin Application – Jerktheclown

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 5 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 338 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jerktheclown
    Jerktheclown
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 2
    • PM user

#ADMINISTRATION APPLICATION

– First name: Mikkel
    – Age: 18
    – Full STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:77100963
    – Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114467655/
    – Nickname JerkTheClown

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?

The Hoejhus Rpg

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?

I want to help on the server. I feel like there are not alot of admins on the hoejhus server and when theres no admin online i play on the server. when theres no admin online theres alot of mic spammers and sometime hackers.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long?

yes i was admin on your server for over 1 year ca. but i startet in school and i didnt have time to play alot and then my admin got taken away. i dont go in school right now and i have alot of time so now im making a admin application agen because i wanna help and alot of players say to me now when im playing agen that thay want me to apply agen.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans).

Yes i have. i use it when i was admin one your server. so i know how to rec a demo and upload it to sourcebans.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you).

Yes i know how the sourcemod works.

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why?

Yes i think im suitable to be and administrator and the reason is that when i was admin alot of people say to me that i was a nice admin. and now when i join back alot of then can remember me and they want me to apply agen. and i loved it when i was and admin i like to talk with people and help out when i can :).

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly?

Im playing right now about 4-5 hours per day. but im friends with alot of the players on the server and they play every day and they know that they can just type to me and im going to join the server.

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re gonna stop soon.

Well first im going to tell them that they need to stop arguing and if its important they need to take it over skype or chat. if they dont stop im going to give kick them and type the reason why i kick them. If they join the server again and start arguing again im going to mute them and type the reason.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN)

First im going to tell him to speak nice to me (all players) and if he still harassing me im going to warn him and if hes still harassing me im going to mute him and type the reason.

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc)

First im going to join spectate and then i will start a demo when im spectating the player that they thing is hacking. if i got 100% proof that he is hacking im my demo then im going to perm ban him and then go to the sourcbans and upload the demo

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city).

Im from denmark and i live in a small town thats called bjæversov

*10. How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for?

Well ive been playing on the server for over 1 year but i dont know how many hours ive played

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself:

Well my name is mikkel im 18 years old im going on a school called EUC where im taking a education as a plumbing. when im done with school im going home and like the first 2 things im doing is look in the refrigerator and start my pc xD

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.?

Not really but if needed i can learn it

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?

Well if you want to talk with me and ask me about anything you can just ask and i can join and talk with you guys

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement).

Yes

*14. Will you be active on the forum?

I will have it open on my other monitor so yea when im on my pc im going to have the forum open.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    • Topics started: 7
    • Replies: 86
    • Total posts: 93
    • PM user

Hello Mikkel, I have read your application and I will accept your application based on the these reasons:

–I have heard good things about you from other admins.
    –You have experience of soucecommands and the administrive parts in CS.
    –You have a lot of play time on the server , so i expect you to know how things works.

I am going to set you up as a Trial Admin for the time being. If all goes well you will get promoted to Admin after 3-4 weeks.

I want you to contact me on steam; http://steamcommunity.com/id/StappLin or on our TeamSpeak: teamspeak.surfburken.se:10027.
    So we can talk further about your new position.

Also I want you to read these four links (you need to be logged in to read them):
    How to record a player
    Sourcemod /Sourcebans
    Information for admins
    Guideline for general rules

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Accepted Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.