Admin application by Sassy the Sasquatch

Home Forums Counter-Strike Source/Global Offensive Accepted Applications Admin application by Sassy the Sasquatch

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  StappLin 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 141 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wanheda
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 2
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 2
    • PM user

– First name: Rasmus
    – Age(15+): 18
    – Full STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:93828455
    – Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dank_Player/
    – Nickname you use: Sassy the Sasquatch

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for? CS:GO  For #1 SURF/DM/RPG server

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community? I would like to help people and make players feel safe and not annoyed by other players. I have seen multiple occasions of people being mean and harassing each other.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long? Yeah, i have been admin on this server before, but i lost it due to inactivity. I lost admin in February this year and is was admin for close to a year (I don’t know exactly).

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans). Yes i do, from this server, but i can’t remember the command to open admin console.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you). Yes i do, but again, i can’t remember the command.

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why? Yes i believe so, I am a very calm person, and i understand Danish, English and a bit of Swedish and Norwegian, so i know what language people are speaking.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly? I will try to play a couple of hours per day. And i will probably play more in the weekends.

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re gonna stop soon. I will firstly ask them to stop arguing, if that doesn’t work, i will put a temporary mute on the person keeping the argument going.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN) I will politely ask FizKy to calm down, if that doesn’t work i will send a warning, and as a last resort i will silence the person.

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc) I will go to spectator and spectate the person, there i will record a video of the person through steam console, and perm-ban the player, then log into Sourcebans, and upload the video.

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city). Denmark, Fanø

*10. How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for? A lot of hours, since i have been admin before and played a couple of hours after i lost my admin. I will say 100-150hrs+

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself: I am an 18 year old ‘kid’ going to school for 7 hours per day in my gymnasium. I can have sometimes where i can’t play due to homework, hobbies and training.

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.? Sadly no, i have worked a little bit with HTML and Excel, but that is all.

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?  Yes, i was admin under the name Wanheda.

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement). Yes

*14. Will you be active on the forum? i will try to be as active as possible. And hopefully log in everyday to check the forums.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  StappLin.

StappLin
    • Topics started: 7
    • Replies: 62
    • Total posts: 69
    • PM user

Hello Rasmus, I have read your application and I will accept your application based on the these reasons:

–You have experience of sourcecommands and the administrative parts in CS.
    –You have a lot of playing time on the server.
    –You have good answers on 8a, b and c.

I am going to set you up as a Trial Admin for the time being. If all goes well you will get promoted to Admin after 3-4 weeks.

I want you to contact me on steam; http://steamcommunity.com/id/StappLin or on our TeamSpeak: teamspeak.surfburken.se:10027.
    So we can talk further about your new position.

Also I want you to read these four links (you need to be logged in to read them):
    How to record a player
    Sourcemod /Sourcebans
    Information for admins
    Guideline for general rules

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Admin Responsible StappLin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Accepted Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.