Admin application

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FreakshoW 3 weeks, 4 days ago. This post has been viewed 203 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of <3_PickachU_<3
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

– First name: Neo
    – Age(15+): 12
    – Full STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:103368861
    – Steam Profile:
    – Nickname you use: <3_PickachU_<3
    *1. What game and server do you wish to apply for? I wish to apply for a CS:GO server called #16 TTT|Trouble In Terrorist Town.

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community? I want to become an admin for SURFBURKEN beacuse I have played on the server for a long time and thought i could make a difference by having and admin on the server more often.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long? I have never worked with servers before.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any we will teach you the basics of Sourcemod/Sourcebans). I dont have any experience with Sourcemod/Sourceban commands.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you). I dont know how the Sourcemod menu works.

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why? I think I am a suitable as an administrator beacuse even for my age I care about most things in a different way than most people think we do, and I am also quite friendly as I have heard from other people.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly? I would play around 25-30 hours every week.
    (Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:
    *8a) Two players arguing in the server and it doesn’t look like they are going stop soon. I would ask them to stop arguing on the server beacuse they are disrupting alot of other people and if they won’t stop then I would give them both a two hour mute.

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN) Depending on what the person says I would give them either a perm ban if they say racist things or a month ban for admin dissrespect.

*8c) A player is cheating on the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc) I would gather proof of him cheating then perm ban him otherwise i would consult another admin.

*9. In what country and city do you live in? I live in Sweden, Enköping.

*10. How many hours have you played on the server that you are applying for? I have played for 164 hours on the server.

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself: Tell us a little about yourself: In my free time I either hang out with my friends, play basketball on tuesdays and thursdays and otherwise play video games.

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.? I am planning on becoming a programmer but I don’t have a lot off skill in programming yet.

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say? I can keep cool in a lot of situations where other people would have gotten mad at that person.

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement). YES.
    *14. Will you be active on the forum? I will be as active as i can on the forums.

• Topics started: 6
    • Replies: 353
    • Total posts: 359
    • PM user

Hello Neo, I have read your application and I will deny it based on following reasons:

-You haven’t been admin before which is important due to the large amount of players on our servers.
    -I think you will become a fine administrator later on, you work hard trying to explain rules to players and understand them yourself, but right now I am not convinced (mostly because of your young age) that you will be able to handle the amount of abuse an administrator has to take on a daily basis.

I hope you will stay in our community and keep playing on our servers.

You’re welcome to apply again in three months, meaning 2018-05-22

OBS! An application before the set date will be deleted without being read.

~ Admin responsible / Senior administrator responsible / Game server rules ~
    ~ Steam: ~
    ~ Contact Email: ~
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Denied Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.