Admin application

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steelshield 2 days, 13 hours ago. This post has been viewed 198 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

McMuffeDK
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

– First name: Anders
    – Age(15+): 18
    – Full STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:170669116
    – Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/McMuffe/
    – Nickname you use McMuffe

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for?

HoejHus9 -RPG-CSGO

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?

Since Surfburken is one of my favorite servers, I would like to make my puddle as Admin and hurt for people not griefing, disrespecting. and all that. Getting sad that every time an admin / VIP has gone, some will break and destroy it. Does not seem it’s fair for anyone who wants to play and have fun. I want to make the Surfburken community a better place where everyone in their age can play to have fun and enjoy themselves on the server.

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long?

Yes. CSGO, minecraft. 2 years ago.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any we will teach you the basics of Sourcemod/Sourcebans).

Not that much.

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you).

No, but i’ll like to learn it

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why?

Yes. Seems it’s bad that others should destroy the fun of others on the server. It should be fair for all partners on the server
    Would like to help Surfburken community in the best way I can, now that it is one of the best servers I like and play on

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly?

Yes, and i play 5h a day, mostly

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server and it doesn’t look like they are going stop soon.’

Would give them a warning if they do not want to stop, they get mute, otherwise they can take it in a private chat

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN)

I would say he should stop if he does not stop, it’s mute or kick

*8c) A player is cheating on the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc)

I would record a demo of them hacke. And then ban Him / here

*9. In what country and city do you live in?

Denmark, Dronninglund

*10. How many hours have you played on the server that you are applying for?

2 days 07:16:55 hours

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself:

I am 18, living at home because I am in the process of taking an education for agriculture. However, I have got a driving license. Playing weekdays at CSGO for my team I own with one of my friends. My name is Anders, (Muffe) I’m called around, which is my nickname

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.?

No

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say?

Yes. Nevertheless, i spend my time on IT, such as making pcs for others and collecting them, giving advice.

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement).

yes

*14. Will you be active on the forum?

yes

SlimJim
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2
    • PM user

+rep

Good and responsible person.

Follows the rules.

Has a good balance between fun and serious.

Steelshield
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies: 146
    • Total posts: 150
    • PM user

Hello Anders, I have read your application and I will accept your application based on the these reasons:

–You have recommendations from other admins.
    –You have written a good application with well thought out answers.
    –You have good answers on 8a, b and c.

I am going to set you up as a Trial Admin for the time being. If all goes well you will get promoted to Admin after 3-4 weeks.

I want you to contact me on steam; http://steamcommunity.com/steelshield or on our TeamSpeak: teamspeak.surfburken.se:10027.
    So we can talk further about your new position.

Also I want you to read these four links (you need to be logged in to read them):
    How to record a player
    Sourcemod /Sourcebans
    Information for admins
    Guideline for general rules

Head Admin / Admin Application Responsible
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteelShield/
    Contact Email: SteelShield@surfburken.se

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Accepted Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.