Admin application

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Steelshield 4 months ago. This post has been viewed 319 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of N1gty0ne
    N1gty0ne
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2
    • PM user

– First name: Tobias
    – Age(15+): 15
    – Full STEAM ID: 76561198799317140
    – Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799317140/
    – Nickname you use N1gty0ne

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for? Hoejhus rpg/ Minigames server

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community?  I want to be an Administratot for Surfburken because it’s a rlly nice server, with friendly staff’s. And what i think i can make diffrent is that i can stop all kind of situations, even if i’m stressed. I will be active everyday Even when im sick! aslo i promise to be a nice and kind staff!

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long? Yes. I’ve worked with servers for about 3 years. for a server called “Funserver” and also “DarkServer” (not up anymore)

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any we will teach you the basics of Sourcemod/Sourcebans).

Yes, i know all the basic stuff,  but also the more avanced once

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you). Yes, I know how the Sourcemod menu  works and also other kind of menus

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why? Yes, because as told above, i’m good in stressed moments. And i think i can handle every situation. Also i will be active alot, and help every player thats asking for help.

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly? Ofc i will be active! and yea if i’m not on the server, and some1 needs me. I would allow all people to add me, and contact me! (about 20-40 hrs)

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw:

*8a) Two players arguing in the server and it doesn’t look like they are going stop soon. I would ofc first just tell them to stop, and if they didn’t i would just mute 1 of them for like 5 min, and make the other guy tell me what’s going on, and after that i would unmute the other guy, and gear he’s site of the story

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN) I would tell him to stop, and if he keep going like for a long time, i would mute him

*8c) A player is cheating on the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc) first of all i would call a rank over me like head admin or something, and if there is no1 online, i would ban him and explain what was going on to an head admin 

*9. In what country and city do you live in? Denmark, in a city called Hjerk

*10. How many hours have you played on the server that you are applying for? In totalt 100 hours+ (diff accounts) I can say names if u want me to

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself: I’m 15 years old, live in denmark. I got alot of sparetime, = i can help alot on the server 😀 And i also like to be outside and help people

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.? I would say im good at server management since i worked with it for 3 years. i cant make my own plugins yet tho :p

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say? I would like to say, that i wanna help as much as a can. And if u see something i could improve, please tell me! 😀

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement). YES!

*14. Will you be active on the forum? Yes! i will be active here and in game!

Hype :’D
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies: 24
    • Total posts: 28
    • PM user

Hello, A few tips for you:

1. Make the questions and answers in different fonts, that way it will be easier to read.

2. Try to put more time into each answer, the answers are quite short and boring.

Good luck! // Hype :’D

success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

"Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Albert Einstein

☜☆☞?MaggaN<3☜☆☞
    • Topics started: 3
    • Replies: 14
    • Total posts: 17
    • PM user

Hoejhus:  http://surfburken.gameme.com/playerinfo/2441324  (03:28:24 hours)

Minigames: http://surfburken.gameme.com/playerinfo/2442012 (00:23:44 hours)

At least more than 48 hours of game-time on the server the player is applying for.

Steelshield
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies: 152
    • Total posts: 156
    • PM user

Hello, i have read your application and i will deny your application based on grounded reasons.

– You’ve written a relatively short, boring and messy application.
    – Your answer on 8c clearly shows that you have not read the rules, If someone is cheating you should get proof and then ban him/her permanent.
    – You haven’t answered good at question 8a,b or c.
    – You don’t even have the hours that is required to make an application.

You’re welcome to apply again in three months, meaning 2018-04-23

OBS! An application before the set date will be deleted without being read.

Head Admin / Admin Application Responsible
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SteelShield/
    Contact Email: SteelShield@surfburken.se

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Denied Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.