admin application

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  StappLin 1 month, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 176 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of WeeZy
    WeeZy
    • Topics started: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1
    • PM user

First name: Daniel marek
    – Age: 23
    – Full STEAM ID:  STEAM_0:1:26456531
    – Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WeeZyinv/
    – Nickname you use:  WeeZyッ

*1. What game and server do you wish to apply for? hoejhus rpg

*2. Why do you want to be an administrator for SURFBURKEN, what do you think you can improve and what difference could you make for the community? i want to help on the hoejhus rpg  becurse i think the server needs more admins. i play on the server every day when i have time for it 

*3. Have you worked with servers before and if so, for how long? i know (jerkTheCrown) and he learned me alot , and if i get a problem i dont know how to do i call him.

*4. Do you have any experience of Sourcemod / Sourcebans or server commands overall from before? (If you don’t have any, we will learn you the basics of understanding Sourcemod/Sourcebans). yeah i have tryed it before , i will upload demo to Sourceban

*5. Do you know how the Sourcemod menu works and it’s functions? (If you don’t know we will explain the basics and show you). yeah i know how to use admin menu

*6. Do you think you are suitable as an administrator and, if so, why? yeah i feel im suitable at being an admin

*7. How much would you play every week, will you be active and play inside our servers watching over them regularly? yeah like i sayed i play alot on the server

(Describe in details) What would you do if you saw: 

*8a) Two players arguing in the server, doesn’t look like they’re first i tell them to stop if they not stop i will kick them and type the reason why i kicked them and if they rejoin and starts agian i will mute them and tell them the reason

*8b) The player named FizKy is harassing you (You’re the ADMIN) first i will tell him to talk nice to me and if he dont stop i will kick him and type the reason if he joins agian i will mute him

*8c) A player is cheating in the server. (Wallhack, Aimbot etc)  First im going to join spectate and then i will start a demo when im spectating the player that they thing is hacking. if i got 100% proof that he is hacking im my demo then im going to perm ban him and then go to the sourcbans and upload the demo

*9. In what country do you live and which city? (Only mention the city). Denmark i live in a city called (sønderborg)

*10. How many hours do you consider you have played on the server that you are applying for? i played for over an year on the server and i dont know how manny houres

*11a) Tell us a little about yourself: Name is Daniel im 23 years old i live in denmark withmy girlfriend in a city called (sønderborg) 

*11b) Do you have any other skills or interests that might be useful to SURFBURKEN such as server management, Photoshopping etc.? sorry but no i dont , but i can learn it

*12. Do you have anything else to add for your application, anything else you would like to mention or say? if you want to talk just poke me og type to me 

*13. Do you understand all of the information provided and the rules before submitting this application? (Only a YES or NO statement). YES 

*14. Will you be active on the forum? Yes 

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  StappLin.

Hype :’D
    Server Admin
    • Topics started: 4
    • Replies: 17
    • Total posts: 21
    • PM user

Some tips for you:

1. Make you’r answers in a different font than the questions, it makes it easier to read ur application.
    2. It’s a very short application, you should put more time into each answer if you want to have a better chance of becoming admin.
    3. Take a look at the spelling, as admin you need to be fluent in both writing and speaking english.

Have a great one! // Hype :’D

success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

"Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Albert Einstein

StappLin
    • Topics started: 7
    • Replies: 73
    • Total posts: 80
    • PM user

Hello Daniel, I have read your application and I will deny it based on following reasons:

-You have written a short and boring application. Every question requires a thought through, and well explained, answer.
    -Your grammar and spelling needs to be very good, especially since you are playing on a server where a lot of the players are from different countries.
    -You haven’t been admin before which is important due to the large amount of players on our servers. You can’t allways rely on other admins

You’re welcome to apply again in three months, meaning 2018-03-10

OBS! An application before the set date will be deleted without being read.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Denied Applications’ is closed to new topics and replies.